Pages

Photography by Marianne

All images copyright Marianne DeNovellis Photography

Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org

Here are my photo submissions for "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep." If you haven't seen this project yet, you need to go check it out. Here's a quote from their website:

"Imagine a photo session where each moment is a last moment, where there will be no second takes, where what you're doing means everything. More photographers are desperately needed to serve families from around the world who are requesting our services."











No comments:

Post a Comment

Say "hi," while your here!

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
We are partnered with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, a non-profit organization of photographers who provide professional photography to families who are suffering the loss of a newborn. To learn more about NILMDTS or to donate to this charity, click on the logo above.