Pages

Photography by Marianne

All images copyright Marianne DeNovellis Photography

Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Who is the most important person in your life? Tell us on Facebook and you could win a $50 gift certificate!

This guy is the most important person in my life. He is the father of my children and my eternal companion. Who is the most important person in your life? Post an image on our Facebook Page, and tell us why. One of our commenters will win $50 off their session (to be used before the end of the year, not usable on previous sessions or with other promotions). Winner will be announced Oct 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say "hi," while your here!

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
We are partnered with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, a non-profit organization of photographers who provide professional photography to families who are suffering the loss of a newborn. To learn more about NILMDTS or to donate to this charity, click on the logo above.