Pages

Photography by Marianne

All images copyright Marianne DeNovellis Photography

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The "No-See" Wedding Formals. Provo, UT.


It's tradition not to let the groom see the bride in her dress before the wedding day. Don't get me wrong, I love breaking that tradition in favor of having couples photographed in their formal wear in a relaxed setting, rather than the wedding day itself, which is either stressful or the B&G are more interested in being *alone* with each other than with me, if you catch my drift.

Kanasa and Kent, kept that tradition alive in a beautiful way. We decided to do a formal session before the wedding to achieve the look and the feel of the couple by themselves in a beautiful, relaxed environment, but yet still not allow Kent to see Kanasa in her dress. 

We spent 2 hours together, and he didn't see her once. The anticipation on his face is to die for, and they couldn't help but smile the entire time. 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say "hi," while your here!

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
We are partnered with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, a non-profit organization of photographers who provide professional photography to families who are suffering the loss of a newborn. To learn more about NILMDTS or to donate to this charity, click on the logo above.